Thursday, May 15, 2008

keep your fingers crossed

no word from the pending grant. results were supposed to come out today,
but it seems as if it may be a bit. I looked at the awards from last winter and grants
were issued over a two week span. so, keep your fingers crossed. mikey confirmed with
Dwight, who is our connection to Thrivent Financial, that we would do thrivent day aka
join hands day on May 24th. It looks like the am is a better fit for his organization so we will
do it from 9-12noon.

ah, yes, I know what I said...;-) we can still have such an adventure later in the evening.
but I will have to break away and work at Central from 1230-5pm.

mikey and I will shop for plants and such late next week and likely prep the lot on
friday the 23rd--ie. chop down trees & prime a bit.

remember....keep your fingers crossed regarding the grant. ;-)


& hey, mikey--congrats on graduation!

No comments: